Donate to Tyson’s Place
Tyson’s Place Animal Rescue operates entirely on donated funds and volunteer labor. That means we depend on donations from generous and compassionate individuals to help us achieve our mission of finding new homes for the pets of people with terminal illnesses. Our biggest expense is the high-quality veterinary care we provide for our animals.
There are a few ways to financially support Tyson’s Place. Signing up for monthly donations through PayPal helps ensure that we have consistent resources we can use to care for the animals in our rescue. You can also make a one-time donation.
Thank you for considering making monthly recurring donations to the rescue.
Our biggest expense is the high-quality veterinary care we provide our animals. Thank you for your consideration.
Tyson's Place Animal Rescue is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.
Other Ways to Support Our Mission
If you’d like to make sure your money goes specifically toward veterinary care for animals in need, you can put money directly into our account at Allendale Animal Hospital. Just mail a check to 6161 Lake Michigan Drive, Allendale, MI 49401. Make the check out to Allendale Animal Hospital, and be sure to write “Tyson’s Place Animal Rescue” in the memo line.
There are lots of other ways you can help the pets at Tyson’s Place, too. Here are some other methods to support our rescue:
- Sign up to be a foster parent.
- Like us on Facebook.
- Use Amazon Smile when you shop online, and tell your friends to do the same!
- Use WoofTrax when you walk your dog. Download the app and select Tyson's Place Animal Rescue as the shelter you want to support.
- If you have coupons from Chow Hound and Pet Supplies Plus that you’re not planning to use, mail them to us at P.O. Box 228, Jamestown, MI 49427.
- Celebrate the animal lover in your life (birthday, anniversary, or just because) and make a donation in their name through PayPal.
- Ask people to donate pet supplies (toys, food, treats, etc.) to Tyson’s Place for your next birthday.
- Use our Amazon Wishlist to send us items we need.